No one is happy with the photo in Aadhaar card, right? Have you ever thought that the photo could be changed even in Aadhaar card? So in these simple steps you can change the photo of Aadhaar card.
How to Change Photo in AADHAAR CARD
- Easy to change photo in Aadhaar card
- Support update in easy steps
- Book an appointment from home
As Easy As Changing DP on Social Media
As you use social media, you may change your photo from time to time. You can easily change the photo in Aadhaar card, driving license or PAN card.
You Have to Go to the Public Service Center But You Don’t Have to Stand in Line
Aadhaar card can change not only photo but also name, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, biometric, address etc. Once you have to go to Aadhaar center but if you take an appointment then you don’t have to push and you will be charged 100 rupees.
How to Book an Appointment
- First, you have to search by typing https://uidai.gov.in. Click on it
- On the first page, you will see the option to book an appointment. You have to click on it and enter your location. If you want the nearest Aadhaar Service Center, select the Registrar Run Aadhaar Service Center and click on Book Appointment.
- After that, you will come to a new page where you have to enter the registered mobile number with Aadhaar. OTP will appear in the cloud.
- After logging in you will be given the option to make a new enrollment or update.
- Proceed by clicking on Update Support and entering further details. Book your appointment later. You can also change the name or phone number using the same process.